Protecting your privacy is important to us. Urbāna will use information you share with us only to process your orders and to enhance your shopping experience. We will not rent, trade, sell or share your personal information to others and will respect your preferences in how we use your information.
1. Information Collection and Use: We will not rent, trade, sell or share this information to any outside parties, except as outlined in this policy. Information collected includes your name, shipping address, billing address, telephone numbers, e-mail address and payment information such as your credit card number. We also require you to submit a username and password of your choice for your future access to your account information. To safeguard that your user name and password remain confidential, do not share this information with anyone.
2. Order Processing: During the order process, you will need to provide financial information such as your credit card number and expiration date. This information is used for billing purposes and to fulfill your order. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this contact information to get in touch with you. To process your credit card information, we will share your personal and financial information with the merchant bank for authorization and approval. This process is protected by an enhanced security system. See the Security section below for more details on security measures and procedures. We do not share your personal and financial information with any third parties, except those specified in the Sharing section of this policy.
3. Cookies and IP Addresses: We customize certain Web page content based upon your browser type and other information provided by our cookie. If you choose to reject the cookie, you can still browse our store but will not be able to use the shopping cart for purchases. The shopping cart cannot function without cookies enabled so that the necessary information to process your order is retained. If you disable cookies, we will not be able to accept your online order. We will not share any personally identifiable information provided by this cookie with any third party. We will, however, link data stored in cookies to the personally identifiable information you submitted while on our site. This allows us to personalize your shopping experience and discern user preferences to evoke subconscious feelings of familiarity and assurance. We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. We do not link IP addresses to personally identifiable information, and we do not distribute or share IP information with any third parties.
4. Sharing: We may employ third-party companies to perform functions on our behalf. These functions may include order fulfillment, package delivery, postal and e-mail delivery and credit card processing. The third parties we contract with for these purposes (FedEx and the US Postal Service) have limited access to your personal information and may not use it for other purposes. We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Site.
5. Links: This website may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that Urbāna is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies only to information collected by this Site.
6. Security: Urbāna does everything possible to protect its customers' information. When you submit sensitive information via this Site, your information is protected both online and offline. When our registration or order form asks you to enter sensitive information (such as your credit card number), that information is encrypted and is protected.
Urbāna servers, including web servers and database servers, are housed and maintained in secure locations. Access to the database is protected from outside access. Internet access is restricted and protected by multiple firewalls and password protection. Only personnel with proper security clearance have access. Tape backups are not permitted to leave the premises without prior authorization.
7. Correcting/Updating/Reviewing Personal Information: Customers may change or review their stored account information such as street address or e-mail address through our website. You must have your username and password in order to access your account.
8. Choice/Opt-out: By using our Site, you consent to the collection and use of your information by Urbāna. Customers who wish to opt-out from communications and stop receiving special offers and related news may opt-out of receiving these communications by notifying Urbāna by email or phone. Upon receipt and processing of an "opt out" request, Urbāna will, within a reasonable length of time, remove your information from future marketing communications.
10. Contact Us: We value your business, and your concerns are important to us. If you have further questions about your privacy, please email us.